Warranty on CCTV Products
Subject always to, and governed by the Terms and Conditions of Sale found HERE the following Additional Warranty Terms apply to purchases of CCTV products from this online store.
Additional Warranty Terms
- Items covered
- All NVRs, intercoms and Cameras are covered by a 3 year return to base warranty.
- All Hard Disk, Monitors and UPS devices are covered by a 1 year return to base warranty.
- Return To Base Warranty
- With the return-to-base, you will be responsible for transporting the warranted products for service (including packaging, transportation and insurance costs) to and from our designated return centre. We will advise you of the designated return address details.
- You will need to include your proof of purchase with the warranted product. Damage caused during transportation by failing to package the product correctly will not be covered by this warranty.
- CCTV Warranty Exclusions
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by: cleaning, normal wear and tear, damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God or environmental impacts (including but not limited to lightning, flood, earthquake and fire), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt or any damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a manufacturer authorised installer/repairer.
- Installation of any firmware other than that made available by the hardware manufacturer specifically for the Australian market will immediately void your warranty, and may brick your device. If you wish to upgrade your firmware, please contact us for the latest firmware advising order number, model and serial number(s) . We can assist you with the appropriate firmware for your individual device(s). Automatic upgrades are NOT recommended, and any issues arising from Firmware Upgrades are NOT covered by warranty.
- The warranty does not cover operation of the product in excess of the specifications or other than for the intended purpose, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed, shall be deemed abuse. Damage arising from any power related issues including over or under voltage, or issues arising from the quality of mains power supply is excluded.
- Issues arising from installation of the product, or with incorrect accessories is specifically excluded.
- No item shall be eligible for a warranty claim if the serial number is not clearly legible or has been removed, or tampered with in any way..